You know the saying, “You’ve come a long way baby!” That’s what comes to mind when I look over the first issue of Crochet World from 1978!
Next year, we’ll celebrate Crochet World’s 40th birthday in the April 2018 issue. We’ve been having a great time looking over all the past issues – over 230 and counting! – thinking about past articles and stories we would like to highlight in our birthday issue. And we’ve been pondering which of the over 3,500 patterns from the past we might re-stitch for the birthday issue.
We would like to invite you to help us celebrate. After all, this is a party for crocheters! Share with us your ideas for our special birthday issue. Here are a few other ways you can help us get the party started:
- Share your favorite pattern from Crochet World; one you have made 3 or more times.
- Send a photo of a project you have made from Crochet World that you are especially proud of.
- Do you have every issue of Crochet World ever published? Send us a photo of yourself with your magazines!
- Where in the world do you live? Send a photo of yourself with a copy of Crochet World near a local landmark and tell us a little bit about yourself.
- We wonder who our youngest reader might be? Our oldest?
- Do you have a heart warming crochet story to share? Send it to us!
Send your ideas, photos and stories to: email@example.com and let’s get this party started!